Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lowes Motor Speedway

I was lucky enough to be a guest of Travis Kvapil, driver of car # 28, for the Charlotte race 10-11-08. This was taken inside his motor home, wow what a place to relax. I saw the operation in a way very few people get to see. I was in the garage in the afternoon, just to the side of the stage when the drivers were being introduced, and in Travis's pit during the race. I actually got to spend a little bit of time on the "pit box" just before Travis was taken out by a wreck.
Thanks Travis for the hospitality!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture with you wearing a Casey Kahne cap standing in the motor home of a different driver. I am so looking forward to hearing all the stories and seeing pictures of this adventure. How cool to be up close and in person with all the action. I bet watching NASCAR at home isn't quite the same any more. Looking forward seeing both you and Connie soon. So much to catch up on.

Terrie