Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lets try this again


I apologize for being away so long, but now that the holiday rush is over I will try this again.
During the "time out " I have enjoyed being with a lot of people that we don't get to see very often, renewed some lost relationships and found some distant relatives that I didn't know before.
I also read a book that I had been hearing a lot of good things about, and once I started it I couldn't put it down(read it in less than 48 hours). It is called "The Shack" by Wm Paul Young who is the kind of writer that makes you feel you are watching the story live.
This is good reading for anyone, but is especially fantastic for someone who has suffered a tragedy in their life and wondered where God was, and why he let it happen.

Hope you will get the book, and I'll be back soon. PROMISE!

1 comment:

Terrie and Carley said...

Yea, you are blogging again. I loved your synopsis of the book and was willing to read it until you wrote the words tragedy. I have a feeling my tender heart couldn't take the reading at this time. Maybe this summer I can handle it. It was great seeing you post again.

Terrie